ODBC Connection

Reaction score
Can't seem to make locate pervasive database engine in windows 10, 64-bit for connection to Sage Complete Accounting 2013

Reaction score
Is Sage Complete Accounting 2013 a 64bit application or a 32bit application? You need to use the correct ODBC Data Source manager based on the application.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is Sage Complete Accounting 2013 a 64bit application or a 32bit application? You need to use the correct ODBC Data Source manager based on the application.

It accommodates both 64 and 32. Don't I need to do the ODBC setup on my system first before trying to connect to the network to access Sage

Reaction score
I don't know anything about your Sage setup, but assuming the database is on a network, then yes, you need to use an ODBC Datasource manager to set up your data source that will connect your Sage client software to the Sage database. IN the 'Search the web and Windows' box, type odbc and you should be given a list of choices, one of which will be a 32bit manager and another for a 64bit manager.

Hope that helps.

Reaction score
I don't know anything about your Sage setup, but assuming the database is on a network, then yes, you need to use an ODBC Datasource manager to set up your data source that will connect your Sage client software to the Sage database. IN the 'Search the web and Windows' box, type odbc and you should be given a list of choices, one of which will be a 32bit manager and another for a 64bit manager.

Hope that helps.

You see, I'm told I need to register Pervasive Database Engine, but when I go to the Admin tool and odbc data source, I don't see pervasive as a database option. How to go about this

Reaction score
My thoughts are that you would have to obtain that database engine from somewhere on the web, and install it on your PC. It should then show up in your ODBC data source manager.

Ask a Question