Outlook emails now all showing in plain text

Reaction score
Hi, As of the last few days all the emails in the current pst file now show as plain text with all the pictures stripped out and now long lists of urls. Have just upgraded to windows 1903 and the problem remains. I understand this may relate to my using a POP email protocol and that this is a fault introduced by MS in the last update. I also understand there is an update to fix it but I have not been able to find the update 16.0.11727.20230. Where do I find this update as it is proving almost impossible to read and make sense of my emails.

Very frustrated user!
Nigel

Reaction score
Thank you for the response. I updated to the 20230 version which has substantially resolved the issue. However there are still some downloaded emails which still display in plain text with long strings of urls relating to banners and the like. Hopefully all future downloaded emails will render correctly

Reaction score
However there are still some downloaded emails which still display in plain text with long strings of urls relating to banners and the like.
Could be whoever sent them had a similar problem, not much can be done about that except ask for a resending.

Ask a Question