SOLVED Partition drive not showing in this pc

Reaction score
Hi,everyone. After transferring some files(2.5GB) from usb drive to partitioned drive, not showing in this pc. Checked disk management and its there. I remember having the same problem in Win7 and fixed it,but can't remember how(its been 3-4 years ago).
Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance
Jim

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Does "Disk Management" actually show a Drive Letter for the partition.
If not, or if, it conflicts with another drive (perhaps your USB, of a mapped network drive) you may need to actually either assign it a new drive letter or alter the drive letter assignment on the other device(s).
Perhaps a screenshot of your Disk Management using the windows snipping tool might help with some further analysis.

Reaction score
Does "Disk Management" actually show a Drive Letter for the partition.
If not, or if, it conflicts with another drive (perhaps your USB, of a mapped network drive) you may need to actually either assign it a new drive letter or alter the drive letter assignment on the other device(s).
Perhaps a screenshot of your Disk Management using the windows snipping tool might help with some further analysis.

Thank you. What I did was -disk management-action-all tasks-assign drive letter and it seems to work ok. It had a name, but no drive letter.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad to hear you managed to resolve it.
Thanks for updating your thread with your solution.

Reaction score
An obligation of appreciation is all together to share this information. I to a great degree like your post specifically. You have amazingly shared a helpful and charming post with people continue sharing attentively look at it microsoft windows 10 help

Ask a Question