SOLVED People Crashes

Reaction score
I have Windows 10 Technical Preview 10240 installed on both my Desktop and Laptop. I have "People" pinned to both my desktop and taskbar on both. When I select "people" from my Laptop in opens properly and seems to work fine although it opens as a separate application ( Not selectable from Mail as the calendar is).

When I select "People" from my Desktop it quickly flashes onto the screen and then closes. Still not electable from Mail as the calendar is. Any idea?

Michael

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Highly recommend checking Windows Updates and making sure you have them all up to date and then.....
Checking the Store App and confirming that all your apps are updated as well.
As far as the "People" app, not being incorporated into the "Mail" app..... it isn't but the "Mail" apps will use your "People" app contents when you start a new email. If you type the first letter of the recipient's address you should see options to choose beginning with that letter from your list of contacts in "People".

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Good to hear that you've managed to resolve your issue. Thanks for posting back and updating your thread with that information.
Don't forget to check the Store App as well, they've been producing a lot of app updates as well.

Ask a Question