Photo software?

Reaction score
How do I determine which Photo editing software I that I have on my Dell laptop Inspiron 13-5878. My husband downloaded one or Google already had it on my computer or Microsoft had it on Windows 10 and we can't find the name for it. Someone I am sending photos to says she can not copy them in her software, but she can open them.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
How do I determine which Photo editing software I that I have on my Dell laptop
You might try right clicking any image file (.jpg, .png, etc.,) and checking the context menu when you select "Open with" most of your image programs should be listed there.
I don't know if it's exhaustive but it should give you some idea.
Someone I am sending photos to says she can not copy them in her software, but she can open them.
It may be more an issue with her software rather than yours.
Assuming you are sending them in their traditional format / file extension.
IF she can open them then perhaps she could save a local copy on her device rather than "copying" them.
Not sure why she is copying them

Reaction score
Also open Settings > Apps and see what apps you have listed there. :)

1594674347156.png

Reaction score
You might try right clicking any image file (.jpg, .png, etc.,) and checking the context menu when you select "Open with" most of your image programs should be listed there.
I don't know if it's exhaustive but it should give you some idea.

It may be more an issue with her software rather than yours.
Assuming you are sending them in their traditional format / file extension.
IF she can open them then perhaps she could save a local copy on her device rather than "copying" them.
Not sure why she is copying them
Yes we realized that she can just "save as" and then copy them. I am going to walk her through it. And she claims to be very tech savvy and I totally am not. My husband taught me that the other day. It comes in handy. I wish we had thought of it sooner. Thank you for your help.

Ask a Question