please help

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
What does the "keyboard menu" look like. BIOS, Boot Menu Options, Startup Settings options??
Have you tried a different keyboard? Maybe a wired USB keyboard?

Reaction score
thank you so much for taking the time to reply i restarted my pc to a week before she run restarts then i get a blue screen that says choose keyboard i have a us keyboard but i have no control to choose an option as it starts up i can press f8 but dont know what im doing its a bios menu, many thanks again

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I'll ask again.....
Do you have a different keyboard, preferrably wired USB, which you can use to see if it helps?
OR
IF you already are using a wired USB keyboard, then can or have you tried using a different USB port on your computer to see if that might make a difference.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
AND..... one more time..... do you have another keyboard that you can try.... a second keyboard....... a different keyboard??
AND Are you using a wired USB keyboard and not a USB dongle that supports a wireless keyboard?
Make sure that you do not have any other USB devices attached to the system. Only a keyboard and a mouse and of course the monitor.

Reaction score
yes tried usb keyboard in two more different ports.....im communicating with my laptop the pc still has a frozen keyboard page

Last edited:

Ask a Question