Please recommend a flat bed scanner to run under Windows 10

Reaction score
Please recommend a flat bed scanner to run under Windows 10.

I have a Canon Lide 110 and it does not work under Windows 10.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I have a Canon Lide 110 and it does not work under Windows 10.
Are you sure....
https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/...ails/scanners/photo-scanner/canoscan-lide-110
Shows both a driver dated 4/13/16 as well as a software packaged dated 7/22/15 that says it's for Windows 10 and a second Quick Menu Software product dated 7/18/16
Maybe you just need to disconnect / remove the device from your computer and uninstall any and all previous instances of the Canon Software and drivers and then try reinstalling from scratch.

Reaction score
I agree. Uninstall everything, then go and check for any canon directories that are still there.

Then I'd reboot and plug in the scanner and let windows try to find it. MAYBE try the Windows scan app from the store which may be a basic TWAIN app and will scan. Try Windows fax and scan ( in Windows accessories)
before trying the Canon software again.

Reaction score
Did you try to see if Windows saw it before you loaded any software?
Does device manager see the scanner? If so what does it show for the driver and general properties?

Reaction score
So did you try those basic Windows programs WITHOUT any Canon software loaded? I guess we now know it is not an obscure hardware problem.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Click the Start Button, scroll down to the W section and expand Windows Accessories and open Windows Fax and Scan and try doing a "New" Scan.

Ask a Question