Printing multiple photos on one page

Reaction score
I'm trying to print four photos on one page, but in the 'how do you want to print your pictures' box, the right hand column only has an option to print a full page photo
Any instructions on how to get the other options back would be great

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi gingernut,

Welcome to the Forum.

What printer are you using with your computer?

Also, when opening a picture to print it, what are you using? Photos app? Microsoft Picture Viewer? Something else?

Reaction score
Hi gingernut,

Welcome to the Forum.

What printer are you using with your computer?

Also, when opening a picture to print it, what are you using? Photos app? Microsoft Picture Viewer? Something else?

Hello!
I am trying to print through Microsoft Picture Viewer, My printer is very old: HP PSC 1510 All-In-One

Reaction score

Hello
I understand how to print photos if the page is set-up correctly. The right hand column is missing the following options: 10x15cm, 9x13cm, wallet etc it only has the full page option. I was hoping someone maybe able to help me to get these other options back. I've tried to upload a photo for you to see but says that the file is too big!!!

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi gingernut,

When you open Windows Photo Viewer, beneath that right column with Full Page options etcetera is a hyperlinked Options.

If you click that Options in the window that opens try removing check next to the second option: 'Only show options that are compatible with my printer ... '.

If you remove that check, you may see the other options you are looking for.

Report back on how you go.

Ask a Question