SOLVED Problem with FTP storage location

Reaction score
I have a new Wifi camera that is saving video files to my Win 10 PC using FTP. I setup a new site in the IIS manager and the files were saving as expected. However, the files were too large for the file location on my C: drive that I specified for the Site. I went into IIS Manager and deleted the Site and created a new FTP Site with a different file location. The "Test" feature in IIS shows that the permissions at the new site are OK. However, now the camera is saving all files to the old Site location even though that site has been deleted?? I power-cycled the PC, the WIFI router and the camera but it did not help. The camera settings only show the PC IP address and port 21 so no file directory info is saved in the camera. Can anyone help?

Reaction score
I think that this is more clear:

I have a new Wifi camera that is saving video files to my Win 10 PC using FTP. I setup a new site in the IIS manager and the files were saving as expected. However, the files were too large for the file location on my C: drive that I specified for the Site. I went into IIS Manager and deleted the Site and created a new FTP Site with a different file location. The "Test" feature in IIS shows that the permissions at the new site are OK. However, now the camera is saving all files to the file location specified in the old Site even though the old Site has been deleted?? I power-cycled the PC, the WIFI router and the camera but it did not help. The camera settings only show the PC IP address and port 21 so no file directory info is saved in the camera. Can anyone help?

Ask a Question