Problem with snipping tool (original)

Reaction score
I tried to email my cousin snapshots and instructions of how to use the snipping tool.

I included a clip of a big smiling sun for her to follow the instructions with.

After all was said and done she wrote back and told me she was unable to complete the picture; that it cuts out about the top 5th smiling sun.

I had her select "Rectangular Snip" from the Snipping Tool "Mode" tab but she said it still didn't work.

Does anyone know what could possibly cause this?

Reaction score
I know how to use it, and my cousin seems to have been able to follow my instructions. i just don't know what is causing her to lost some of the top of her clip after she outlines it.

Reaction score
That's what I asked her. I made a little video and sent to her. After she watched that she said she was able to use the tool and it was ok, so I don't know what she was doing before.

Reaction score
I also had this issue, but found my fix was _ when the snip was made - open Paint - paste into then save to Desktop.
after I did this once it then auto started to save snip as required... im sure it is a mouse related delay. or MS issue.

Ask a Question