problem with video display

Reaction score
Hi guys,
i have a problem since upgrading my laptop into win 10 relating the video watching. Almost all the time when i want to watch online video (youtube, dailymotion,...) the screen is divided into 2 parts. one normal part and the other one just shows horizontal lines as can be seen from the image i upload. i already tried to updated the latest Intel graphic software for win 10 as well but only worked one or twice. is there any way i can fix this problem??? thank you so much or your help

FYI: my lap is Vaio SVF14N16SGB, Intel Core i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60Ghz, RAM 4.0GB, Intel HD Graphics Family

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    693.5 KB · Views: 648

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have you checked with Sony to confirm that your computer supports the upgrade to Windows 10 http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/os10upgrade.pl
They were warning people earlier to wait to upgrade until they had rolled out various drivers to support the upgrade on their hardware.
AND
You will probably have to use the GPU driver provided by Sony for your video card as very often, integrated video is just proprietary enough on some laptops that only the computer manufacturer's driver will work.

Reaction score
Have you checked with Sony to confirm that your computer supports the upgrade to Windows 10 http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/os10upgrade.pl
They were warning people earlier to wait to upgrade until they had rolled out various drivers to support the upgrade on their hardware.
AND
You will probably have to use the GPU driver provided by Sony for your video card as very often, integrated video is just proprietary enough on some laptops that only the computer manufacturer's driver will work.
thank you so much for your help!!! i have checked it with SONY and it hasn't been ready for this upgrade!!! pretty sure have to wait to see what happen!!!

Ask a Question