SOLVED Problems with Epson WF 3530 all-in-one printer

Reaction score
I haven't gotten any real satisfaction through Epson, so I went to Printer Forums and explained my problem. Someone unknown from there posted back to install DriverUpdate™, scan and install drivers.

It found 14 drivers that i should install, but I did not go forth with that. I have a list if anyone is interested in taking a look. I'm wondering if I should go forward with installing these updates/missing drivers. Is this program a trustworthy drive program. I'd like my printer to work but I don't want to borrow driver trouble because I'm just a home user.

The really strange part is that I just went back to that printer forum and the answer that was there to do this is now gone.

My printer will work just beautiful, and then it seems if any kind of change is made it doesn't want to print and keeps reporting a paper jam when there is none. I might monkey with it for several hours and finally it will take off printing again.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I have a Work Force 3640 and it works beautifully with the drivers supplied by Epson
https://epson.com/Support/Printers/...ries/Epson-WorkForce-WF-3530/s/SPT_C11CC32201
Maybe disconnecting the printer and uninstalling any previous instance from Devices and Printers and Device Manager, as well as any associated software installation and then reinstalling the Software / Driver Package might help with your problem.

Reaction score
I recommend driver talent for you, you can use it to fix your printer driver one-key, I used it to fix the similar problem as yours.

Reaction score
I recommend driver talent for you, you can use it to fix your printer driver one-key, I used it to fix the similar problem as yours.
I thank you much for this recommendation, but to be honest, I'm scared to death of these driver programs.

Reaction score
I thank you much for this recommendation, but to be honest, I'm scared to death of these driver programs.
There's nothing to afraid of, otherwise, do you have any CDs with the printer? they got the drivers in there, or you can search WF3530 drivers on google or find it on Epson's main site.

Reaction score
I have a Work Force 3640 and it works beautifully with the drivers supplied by Epson
https://epson.com/Support/Printers/...ries/Epson-WorkForce-WF-3530/s/SPT_C11CC32201
Maybe disconnecting the printer and uninstalling any previous instance from Devices and Printers and Device Manager, as well as any associated software installation and then reinstalling the Software / Driver Package might help with your problem.

I just wanted to let you know that I THINK I finally figured out what was wrong with my Epson ... Or, maybe I should say what was wrong with me. If there is anyone out there as dumb as me I hope they read this.

The situation I described kept happening. It just happened again, two days in a row. I got nothing done because all I did was monkey with that printer, search and search for answers and read and try everything I could find. Last night I was so tired of pulling those paper cassettes out and re-inserting them and I got kinda' rough about it. As a result I pushed that tab at the head/top of the drawer by accident and discovered that there are two adjustments there; one for letter and one for A4. And if I'm a dummy, what about Epson? In all the times I've contacted them, and explained to them that "the rollers are rolling but nothing is coming out", not once did anyone think to mention that guide at the top that can be moved forward and backward. I'm sure when I would get it working it was probably because I accidentally moved that and didn't even realize it.

Well, anyway, now you can see why I need serious help! o_O

Ask a Question