Red Screen in Games

Reaction score
just upgraded to windows 10 pro and now when I play dota 2 the screen is with a reddish tint. Not only as in dota 2, but in all games that open the steam ..

attachment.php

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Haven't seen or heard this one yet but it might be worth your while to investigate and see if your GPU vendor has an update driver for Windows 10

Reaction score
just upgraded to windows 10 pro and now when I play dota 2 the screen is with a reddish tint. Not only as in dota 2, but in all games that open the steam ..

attachment.php
I had the exact problem as you had and i just fixed it
STEP #1 In the ask me anything bar type in nvidia and the nvidia control panel will pop up
STEP #2 Open it
STEP#3 Under Stereoscopic 3D click on set up Stereoscopic 3D and then their will be a small check box that says Enable stereoscopic 3D, make sure that is UNchecked (the box should have no check mark in it) then when you exit the control pannel it will ask you if you want to save changes and hit yes then you will be all set :)

hope you are as happy with the result as i am... :)

Reaction score
I had the exact problem as you had and i just fixed it
STEP #1 In the ask me anything bar type in nvidia and the nvidia control panel will pop up
STEP #2 Open it
STEP#3 Under Stereoscopic 3D click on set up Stereoscopic 3D and then their will be a small check box that says Enable stereoscopic 3D, make sure that is UNchecked (the box should have no check mark in it) then when you exit the control pannel it will ask you if you want to save changes and hit yes then you will be all set :)

hope you are as happy with the result as i am... :)

I signed up just to reply to Michael .K

Thank you, this helped!

Ask a Question