SOLVED Redirection in edge

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
What I hate is that MS seems to think that everyone should use Edge and forces windows 10 to open some urls with edge even though you made another browser you default, then set all software attributes to use said selected browser. Yet some urls still open in Edge. I wish I could just uninstall Edge and IE all together.

Regedit32

Reaction score
There is a free app in the Store for Edge browsers called UBlock Origin. It seems to have a popular rating and is capable of running a background anti redirection algorithm.

I've not personally added any extensions so I cannot give a first hand opinion, but perhaps someone else in our forum uses it as the original app was for Google Chrome, and now it also supports Edge.

Reaction score
There is a free app in the Store for Edge browsers called UBlock Origin. It seems to have a popular rating and is capable of running a background anti redirection algorithm.

I've not personally added any extensions so I cannot give a first hand opinion, but perhaps someone else in our forum uses it as the original app was for Google Chrome, and now it also supports Edge.

Thank you it stopped my problem.

Ask a Question