"Save as" missing when downloading files?

Reaction score
Where can I find the setting to choose where my downloaded files end up. I would like music samples to dl to specific place, vst instrument zips to a specific place, etc....
Up until now whenever I dl something with 10 it just auto goes to downloads unlike before I had 10.
It's been annoying but I figured I'd get a round toit one day. Can't seem to find how to fix this.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
If we're talking about the new "Edge" browser, I haven't found a way to get it to ask me where to save downloads either.
You may want to switch to using Internet Explorer as your default browser, it will prompt you with the Save As option, or.....
One of the other browser options, Like Firefox or Chrome, they both have check boxes in their options -> settings configurations to prompt you where to save downloads.

Reaction score
If we're talking about the new "Edge" browser, I haven't found a way to get it to ask me where to save downloads either.
You may want to switch to using Internet Explorer as your default browser, it will prompt you with the Save As option, or.....
One of the other browser options, Like Firefox or Chrome, they both have check boxes in their options -> settings configurations to prompt you where to save downloads.
Yeah. Seems like kind of a stupid thing to leave out...Didn't really want to use another browser but I believe I will have to.

Ask a Question