Searches for sites returns search for sites.

Reaction score
I will post a search in Edge looking for information, I get back a list of sites that may have the answer. I click on one of them and get back a list of sites that may have the answer. I click on one of these and on it goes....? I never get to an actual site that provides info, just more sites. Is there something I can do to curtail this? Not saying I "Never" get to an actual site but this endless site listing seems to happen hodge-podge. Often enough to be aggravating. I notice the same thing using Dogpile and others. So must not just be Edge?

Reaction score
I just checked my Edge Version 91.0.864.41 and it took me to a Bing page listing a number of results found for the subject, clicking one entry took me to the site, didn't seem to be a problem.

Reaction score
Hmm? Most times mine does that also. BUT... from time to time I just keep getting a result list of suggested sites. Clicking on one just gives another list. Never actually get into a site. Must be some slight thing I am keying... No idea what?

Ask a Question