Sign-in issue

Reaction score
When I used netplwiz to bypass the sign-in screen, there appeared a second sign-in "person" that asked for my password. This "person" did not have my sign-in picture, while my "real" sign-in had my picture. This forces me to pick my real sign-in. Is there a way to get rid of the second sign-in so that I can bypass the sign-in screen?

Reaction score
No, just the one. The second sign-in does have my name. But I am the only user and I am the Administrator, of course.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I don't use netplwiz so I can't say. I sign in with a pin.....that said, I'd have to let others see what have to say about the matter. The 2 accounts with your name could be innocent or your system has been compromised in some fashion.

If this were me and my system and I had slightest doubt of being compromised I would do a clean install in a heartbeat. Then change my login in password.

Reaction score
That’s not the issue. The 2nd sign-in is me, but when I try to put in my password, it defaults to my primary sign-in. Everything was fine until I bypassed the sign in screen.

Reaction score
As Bassfisher suggests is the quickest way, to find a solution could take ages with no guarantee to solving it. In the end it is left for you to decide.

Ask a Question