Signed with temporary profile

Reaction score
Hi, where to start.. Yesterday I got logged into temporary account I think due to the fact I was forced to shut down my pc (not properly) several times. I've been having issues with my pc for some time now due to low storage and not being able to update it. Anyway so logged into temp profile I tried removing .bak by using regedit but I screwed that up and now only 1 profile shows up. I've tried other solutions such as, restoring to an earlier point...didn't work. Other solutions didn't work either because I have no storage space for the options. I then made another Microsoft profile and tried to remove my old 1 but only my new profile is showing. Now im trying to completely factory reset my pc and start from scratch but, yet again there is a problem doing that. I don't have the get started option to factory reset, it only shows advanced startup option which is of no use to me. Someone suggested I create a windows 10 usb drive on another pc. I don't have access to another pc to do that. I'm completely lost on what to do next. Anyone with a possible solution feel free to share. Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I've been having issues with my pc for some time now due to low storage
Other solutions didn't work either because I have no storage space for the options.
Sounds like your disk space will have to be addressed first before you can proceed.

You've mentioned nothing about the physical specs of your computer so making any suggestions that might be helpful would be difficult without further information about your computer (Manufacturer, Model Name and Number) and its' components.

Now im trying to completely factory reset my pc and start from scratch
It sounds like perhaps a couple reasonably priced USB Thumb Drives might be helpful.
One to download the ISO file onto and a second to create installation media on to help you perform a custom clean install.

Ask a Question