So, i think that i deleted my %appdata%

Reaction score
So, yeah i had my %appdata% roaming and local (and something else too, i think) on disk C:, my SSD only holds 112GB and my other disk hold 2TB so i figured i move it. Cus why not ye? But that was long ago. Yesterday i figured: Why not install linux? So i did. I alocated my Disk D for linux, forgetting that i still have appdata on it, it formatted the whole disk and now im stuck with windows without a appdata folder, the folder just isn't there, I wanted to upload a screen shot, but paint says that i can't save the file it keeps getting interrupted, so i can't do shit, some apps won't work, error from java and other shait like the desktop not saving (worked it out tho)
So how badly did i screw up and how to fix it

Reaction score
Outside of the poor language choices here the computer appears to be in need of a reinstall of Windows, especially when some of the files and Folders are missing. I doubt if a System Restore will work but maybe the Win10 System Reset will. However, anything you try may also break the dual-boot with Linux but since most of the 200+ versions of Linux are free and Win10 has a Digital License stored elsewhere the cost to try is minimal.

Ask a Question