Software install advise

Reaction score
For several years I have been using MS Office Home and Student 2010 on our desktop, mainly WORD. So without researching possible issues, I purchased MS Office 365 2021 without thinking about the changes that usually take place with MS programs as they are updated. It took a little doing as my desktop is 2013 and had several MS updates. Upon looking at my new word program, I realized that I should have kept things as they were, because I will very frustrated trying to learn the new word program, and at 80 years plus it is not worth it. Dumb....
So my question is, can I uninstall the 2021, and reinstall my 2010, as I still have the original installation disk and product key?

Reaction score
Office 2010 should run on Win10, I have Office 2000 on a Win10 computer. The activation may be an issue, don't know if that will now be allowed but I also installed Office 2013 on a Win11 computer from Apr. '22 without issue.

Ask a Question