SOLVED Some internet content not showing/working (Pictures and links)

Reaction score
Hi I'm Running Windows 10, with no other firewall or antivirus downloaded.
Sometimes I cannot click pictures or links in my browser - nothing happens.

I do have an ad blocker in my browser, but I also get the same problem when running the gaming platform Steam - I cannot subscribe to content or open some menus.
Something is blocking my access, and it is on this computer only.
My other windows 10 computer, which runs off of the same internet provider here, does not have a problem when browsing Steam or the internet.

Please advise?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi theVenerable,

what browser are you using and if you have several, does it do the same with all of them?. ;);)

Reaction score
Hi theVenerable,

what browser are you using and if you have several, does it do the same with all of them?. ;);)
Hello Wolfie

Thanks for the reply
If I open steam browser version ( I use Chrome and Explorer) I have some trouble with pictures not loading.
And my actual Steam installation is not connected to any browser, but I can't access links and 'subscribe' buttons wont work etc.
Yet, it all works fine on my other computer

Reaction score
Hi theVenerable,

if it is "Steam" specific, I would visit their forum as you will most likely find an answer there?:

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/

If your browser is blocking things, have you looked at the settings of the browser and as to whether or not you have "Allow images" and/or "Block ads" etc active?. :)

Reaction score
Excellent, please mark the thread as solved so it helps others!. :)

Ask a Question