Still Can't Update...

Reaction score
was able to a few weeks ago after running the DISM tool (RestoreHealth) and then the troubleshooter.
which i've done multiple times, and it always says it fixed a file,
but apparently not since i'm back in the "couldn't complete the updates. undoing changes" Hell (just now, 5 times)!

I'M SO PISSED OFF AND SICK OF THIS!!!
IT IS KILLING MY HARD DRIVE!!!!!

someone please... tell me something..... ANYTHING!

Reaction score
Hi Paradive,

Please give some more details so that we may try and help you. If you are updating from Win 7, I and other may be able to help. If from Win 8, others on this forum may be able to help. I am available right now for an hour or 2. Hope you are on line.

Reaction score
Paradive,
You started a new thread. Found your old thread. Pls give me time to read through to see what you have tried and what you haven't. allan

Reaction score
Hi Paradive,

Please give some more details so that we may try and help you. If you are updating from Win 7, I and other may be able to help. If from Win 8, others on this forum may be able to help. I am available right now for an hour or 2. Hope you are on line.

no, i'm referring to Windows Update on 10.

Ask a Question