Strange black box in my apps

Reaction score
A strange black box is listed as my last app in my system apps. it does not have a name and has a file size of 54 GBs. was wondering if anyone knew what this is and if i should uninstall it or not. when i click for more details it closes the page and nothing happens. i don't want to uninstall it until i know what it is. im sure someone knows. any help would be amazing. thanks

Attachments

• 2C79F4DF-413C-48A0-AA8F-D48FA85D31B7.jpeg
    2C79F4DF-413C-48A0-AA8F-D48FA85D31B7.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 265
Reaction score
I don't know. Looks like it was recently installed or updated. The only thing in my apps list anywhere close to that size is Battlefield 1 at 81 gb. Nothing else even close to that size.

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I should uninstall or not. Avg dosnt detect anything so I'm assuming it's not malicious but who knows. Just odd that i cant get more info from it.

Reaction score
Go in to your control panel and select programs and features. Then sort it by size. See if you see something the same size as the mystery app.

Ask a Question