Successful upgrade for Lumia 435

Reaction score
My humble Lumia 435 upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago (from 8.1). So far there have only been two issues. At first it was a bit slow and hesitant but an update improved on that and it now runs quite smoothly. The other, persistant problem, is that the cameras stop functioning after a while. They recover with a restart of the phone with the on/off button. Hopefully this too will be cured before long.

I was quite pleased when I read that my phone was eligible for the upgrade and so far I am pleased with the result.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Good to know.
That is a nice little phone, especially for the money. http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Lum...UTF8&qid=1461280133&sr=8-3&keywords=lumia+435
I just bought one myself, for my wife. Her old 521 is not going to upgrade to 10. I don't think any of the older lumia models running 8.1, with less than 1 gig of RAM are ever going to upgrade to 10, so this will make a decent replacement for hers. She doesn't like the physically larger phones like my Alcatel ONETOUCH Fierce XL that shipped with Windows 10 already on it, so I'll see if she likes this one.
I'll swap it while she's sleeping.

Reaction score
I have a Lumina 532 with 1gig off ram which is on the list to be able to upgrade but after running upgrade adviser it tells me they are trying to determine if my phone can be upgraded

Ask a Question