Taskbar Icons Flickering

Reaction score
Hello, my taskbar icons all blink once when I move items to the recycling bin, and then flash again when I delete or remove items already in the recycling bin, anyone know a fix to this? I have tried to clean install and update all drivers but nothing seems to fix it.

Reaction score
Hello, my taskbar icons all blink once when I move items to the recycling bin, and then flash again when I delete or remove items already in the recycling bin, anyone know a fix to this? I have tried to clean install and update all drivers but nothing seems to fix it.
Only the taskbar & not the desktop? I know there are problems with the desktop NOT refreshing after emptying the Recycle Bin. It shows full after emptying & you must manually refresh the desktop. it's been reported to Microsoft & they have not yet fixed it.

Reaction score
Of my 6 Win10 computers, I only have seen this issue on the Insider Edition Build 14986. I have found no workaround. Your issue is a bit different, but they may be related. Eventually, it will get fixed. Right now they have bigger problems. They have broken the Windows Update, i.e. insider build was pulled because it wouldn't update at all.

Reaction score
so you recommend just waiting til an update is released? I posted to another fourm and some pointed to a failing ssd or dying gpu

Ask a Question