Photos and icons not showing up on taskbar anymore

Reaction score
Does anyone know why this is starting to happen to me?

POkpP56.png

kOeTS4c.png

dVbTkJs.png

Bif

Reaction score
I've seen this happen post a new build ( cumulative update ) generally from what I've experienced is the update changing defaults back to MS defaults.
Are these programs other than MS programs that you've pinned to the taskbar (changing what program opens a file by default) ?

Reaction score
I've seen this happen post a new build ( cumulative update ) generally from what I've experienced is the update changing defaults back to MS defaults.
Are these programs other than MS programs that you've pinned to the taskbar (changing what program opens a file by default) ?

No.

Bif

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm feeling this is beyond my knowledge..so I will defer to one of the many other on here with more pc smarts than myself.

Reaction score
Actually, I deleted all of my downloads and moved them to another drive.

The memory went up a huge notch too and it's now at 34.7

Reaction score
Now my computer's disk space keeps going down.

Are you using Dropbox or cloud storage?
If Yes it will continue to synch all your files. Dropbox continulally syncs all those files to your local drive, it will cache information about each and every file to system memory continue to consume more and more RAM as you make file changes.
Try discontinuing cloud storage and see if your system improves.

Is cloud storage bring your sytem to its knees?

https://www.howtogeek.com/217854/yo...ystem-to-its-knees.-what-you-can-do-about-it/

Reaction score
Are you using Dropbox or cloud storage?
If Yes it will continue to synch all your files. Dropbox continulally syncs all those files to your local drive, it will cache information about each and every file to system memory continue to consume more and more RAM as you make file changes.
Try discontinuing cloud storage and see if your system improves.

Is cloud storage bring your sytem to its knees?

https://www.howtogeek.com/217854/yo...ystem-to-its-knees.-what-you-can-do-about-it/

I'm using cloud storage and do not use Dropbox at all.

Ask a Question