this is not Millennium upgrade!

Reaction score
This upgrade makes me remember my first windows upgrade "Millennium", however that was pretty good upgrade, this is not the case! it seems crash upgrade. this is neither upgrade nor downgrade, even thought it is said clear this upgrade is not for professionals or enterprise, but the name windows 10 attracts people like bee-flower and we smell the honey, whether we are pro or hommey, everyone loves honey!

I advice MS to stop this upgrade and continue windows 10 version as new product for all.
Office products doesn't work well, SharePoint features doesn't work with this upgrade version, power BI tools doesn't love it at all,
so choose this upgrade and loose all office products and related products, including Silverlight!!! which is main internal component of power bi.
The new explorer 10 bis , wow, where it is made? in china or india? itdoesn't even understand basic English context,

Sorry, but I will uninstall it and good luck for windows 10 upgrade and even professional! the name is spoiled! I will wait and see windows 11!
thanks for your effort,!

Galan.

Reaction score
best reply! thx
How about to create registered virtual state! (let the community gave the name)~, living in heart of the click? or let us renamed it to Rocky PPL living in the age of tech state. No more I came from, we all came from this wondering hard Rock and we have never ever migrated together (we have too bigfoots, like a duck)! divided and ruled pre historic rules and regulation!

Reaction score
best reply! thx
How about to create registered virtual state! (let the community gave the name)~, living in heart of the click? or let us renamed it to Rocky PPL living in the age of tech state. No more I came from, we all came from this wondering hard Rock and we have never ever migrated together (we have too bigfoots, like a duck)! divided and ruled pre historic rules and regulation!
Ahhhhh, it's all clear now. You need attention.

Ask a Question