Today is the day for IOS 10

Reaction score
For those of us who have newish iDevices. IOS10 on my Ipad is 804 MB Tiny compared to a W10 new build!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I do miss using iOS devices, they are so user-friendly for the most part. I've switched over to Android, but it seems that for 1 feature gained there is another thing missing.

What do you think of the update so far?

Reaction score
FWIW my phone is Android ( Google Nexus 5 )

I did my Ipad 4 and my wifes Iphone 5 Respectively the oldest devices that can do IOS10. Everything worked afterwards. Just like W10 updates I did an extra reboot to be sure!
Because our idevices are old there are practically no visible changes. Supposedly on say, an Ipad Air 2 or an iphone 6, the difference is quite noticeable

Reaction score
I have already turned off the Home button on my phone, a little irritating.

I have used the Watch with the phone to get health notices, such as stand up at least every hour. I was walking through the mall this morning and got a message to "Take Time to Breathe" :rolleyes:

There is probably a way to turn that message off so I will have to check.

The maps are different than before.

Reaction score
I will suggest no one with an Apple watch go to OS 3. It has completely removed the functionality of the watch as it was originally designed.

Ask a Question