unable to brouse in internet

Reaction score
since upgrading to windows 10 i am connected to wifi but I am unable to browse on the net . I have used microsof tedge as well as google chrome. None works.

Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem. I'm connected to the internet, but can only get access to a limited number of web sites. I paid hughsnet (My IP provider) $100 for their technicians to solve the problem and they couldn't. They suggested I role back to Windows 8.1! I guess our only hope is that the Windows 10 people will find and fix the bug in their OS that is causing our problems. Let me know if you find a fix.

Reaction score
What wireless adapter do you have in your computer(s)
I don't know anything about wireless adapters. My wireless router is a Cisco Linksys, but I bypassed it and hooked diretly to my laptop (Vista), which works fine on the interntet. But when I hook directly to my desktop, I get only limited internet access. This all started immediately after I upgraded my desktop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Sure hope you have a fix for me!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Perhaps we could start with the results of your ip configuration on the problem computer
open a command prompt and type
ipconfig /all
hit enter
copy the results and paste it into a text file and attach it to your next post.
Obviously you'll need to upload it here from a working computer after saving it to a flash drive or other storage medium.

Ask a Question