SOLVED Upgrade auf Windows 10 Home, Version 1511, 10586

Reaction score
Hello,

my computer tried ten times to install Upgrade auf Windows 10 Home, Version 1511, 10586.
Latest try to install this update I watched and after download the installation stopped with 32 %.
Could anyone tell me what has happen?
Best regards,
donperu

Reaction score
You said your computer tried ten times to do the update. I myself manually do all Windows updates. I mention this only because Version 1511 failed the first two times for me but worked the third time (third time's a charm?). I don't remember if I rebooted during my attempts.

Reaction score
Donperu - did you solve your problem - I have the same problem only it stops at 41 %. Microsoft helpdesk have no solution either.

Reaction score
I had MS techs try the manual update. After 7 times, I give up.
I do not know how many times I have tried and also did it manual. But more than 5 times. Now I have used the second computer and again the same problem. Also this computer crashed on the same way as the first one. But I "believe" in my case it is not a MS problem but an Intel processor problem. Now I am waiting for the third computer and will try again. It is good to know I do this on an Intel Compute Stick. Let know what happens on the third computer.

Ask a Question