Upgrade win 10 professional 64bit

Reaction score
I had a really nice version of windows 10 on my computer and after an upgrade in March this year the system restore feature stopped working so for free Microsoft fixed it by upgrading my machine to a recently released upgrade and in the system folder things like personilazition and defender are missing they are there but placed in incorrect folders and possibly many other things are wrong as well the system doesn't work as well on the internet as well pages load slower and somtimes freezes. so if you have an early version and you like it back up your old system but before you do each time check that all the tools you need are working correctly like restore defrag and everything else because if you backed up after somthing stopped working like I did then your backup isn't much good to you if its corupted. so regulary check then backup windows 10. Have a nice day folks.

Reaction score
I wonder if some of these corrupt updates are coming off other PC's on the internet. When I first saw that option I immediately that's a bad idea and immediately chose to disable the option. What were MS thinking.
What a way to infect other PCs and cause global chaos with corrupt downloads.

Reaction score
For anyone interested in turning off the share your updates around the world (and possibly infect other PC's quicker!):

System Settings > Updates & Security > Windows update > Advanced Options > Choose how updates are delivered > Set to "Off": :)

update delivery.JPG

Ask a Question