Version 2004

RBC

Reaction score
Under Settings/Update and Security, my computer continues to display, "Feature Update to Windows 10, version 2004, The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page". I check manually for updates and get "you're up to date". So....when will Version 2004 become available to download and install? Wondering if Version 2004 will correct 2 problems: (a) sudden loss of internet connection, and (b) loss of Bluetooth from the Manage Devices screen (?)

Reaction score
I assume you are running still 1909 or earlier?? Only then you would get that message.
Use the update assistant like Wolfie said and upgrade to the most recent version, which is currently 20H2 (2009).
regarding the problems you have, it is possible that they will be solved or you still will have them. At this point, your guess is as good as mine..

Ask a Question