What I REALLY wanted Windows to do

Reaction score
Windows 10 = meh. What I REALLY wish Microsoft would do for MS Word for Windows?

1. In Track Changes: Make it possible to move (ie, drag & drop) a comment that you inadvertently tagged to the wrong word/sentence/paragraph. As it is, you have to delete your entire comment, reposition the cursor, and write a whole new comment. Srsly, Microsoft? You can't figure this out?

2. In Track Changes: PERMANENTLY TURN OFF TRACK FORMATTING for any given document or any given seat-session. I'm SO VERY TIRED of having to turn this ******* thing off EVERY SINGLE TIME I open the same document. Srsly, Microsoft? You can't figure this out?

3. Find a way to surround a highlighted character/word/sentence/paragraph with parentheses (or brackets or quotes or braces) with the click of a mouse or one keystroke. If there's a macro for this, I haven't found it. Srsly Microsoft? You can't figure this out?

Reaction score
The best venue where your opinion will be listened to and implemented is Windows 10 own Feedback app.

MS people are supposed to read the feedbacks and take notes.

Ask a Question