Wifi and computer speed slow

Reaction score
Hi, I bought a laptop back in the summer of 2015 and it's always had it's problems. I don't think it's performing at the speed that it should be. I have been trying to find a fix for months for graphics performance fixes and for the wifi. I just assumed that the wifi driver wasn't updated for windows 10, so I played the waiting game for a while. After several new releases of the driver, the speed hasn't improved. It lingers around 9mbps download speed. I figured that the network card in the laptop was just bad so I ordered a wifi usb adapter online and I am getting near identical speeds as before, if not slower. Also, when playing simple browser games, my computer would get super low fps. My friend using a chromebook that is around 350$ cheaper was getting way better performance than me. I really just don't know what's going on. I don't know how to fix the problem. Please help. Here is a link to the driver download page of the laptop.

http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=2F037925C

Reaction score
Try running Tweaking.com Windows Repair, it wont do any harm,and its free.download at Major Geeks. Hope this helps.

Ask a Question