Wifi issues with Windows 10

Reaction score
I have tried pasting reg delete HKCR\CLSID\{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f into my command prompt, and it worked for a little bit, but I am having problems again. I have to hook up to the Ethernet cable to make this post.

Please help!

Thank you!!!!

Reaction score
I had one machine that "to get wifi" i had to use a different machine to DL the latest Wifi driver from Manufacture.
for that machine... if you have ethernet then that should be easy...
open wifi and delete what ever driver is there. go to manufacture site and DL the latest.
install and check.. worked for me.

Reaction score
I had one machine that "to get wifi" i had to use a different machine to DL the latest Wifi driver from Manufacture.
for that machine... if you have ethernet then that should be easy...
open wifi and delete what ever driver is there. go to manufacture site and DL the latest.
install and check.. worked for me.

Thank you. I tried that, but my wifi is still intermittent. ☹️

Reaction score
check your settings in devices and see if wifi adapter is set to allow power saving,

Reaction score
by default Windows set your Wifi adapter to allow windows to shut it off so save power, so if your wifi is actually idle it can turn off then you have to auto restart to use (called intermittent
open devices -- locate your wifi adapter and check properties. - power management and uncheck

Reaction score
TURN it off so it will run all the time, unless you want intermittent wifi.

Ask a Question