Wifi Issues

Reaction score
The latest Windows 10 update on beginning March 2016 has dissabled my WiFi so now can no longer connect to the internet? The last time I got it up and running ok by uninstalling etc, But no go this time, have tried rolling back but still no?
I have a Clevo laptop.
I took to a computer shop in Town But they know less than I and just say I would have to save data and do a complete Windows 10 're install???
I am not keen on that as things were fine prior to this latast update?
Any help?

John

Reaction score
Hello Thanks for replying,

My WiFi is Jmicron PCLE GIGABIT ETHERNET
REALTEK RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/h

I have not tried_driver booster ? What and where is that ?

My laptop is still stuck in Town unroll Monday with So called techs whom don't know what to do and just recommended rolling back to Windows 7 or doing a full Windows 10 clean install ?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I have a Clevo laptop.
Not familiar with that particular laptop manufacturer, but....
It's probably important to note that, in many instances, some laptop hardware can be somewhat proprietary with respect to drivers that it needs and generic drivers or in some cases even the latest drivers from the specific hardware manufacturer's are not optimal for these computers and the best bet is to install drivers from the computer manufacturer.
http://clevo.com/en/e-services/Download/default.asp
My laptop is still stuck in Town unroll Monday with So called techs whom don't know what to do and just recommended rolling back to Windows 7 or doing a full Windows 10 clean install ?
IF your particular laptop does not have drivers intended for use with Windows 10 then a clean install of Windows 10 might not cure the problem and rolling back to Windows 7 might be your best bet.

Reaction score
Hello Thanks for replying,

My WiFi is Jmicron PCLE GIGABIT ETHERNET
REALTEK RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/h

I have not tried_driver booster ? What and where is that ?

I think This What you was looking for Bro
  • Driver Version: 2012.14.0417.2014
  • Release Date: 2014-04-30
  • File Size: 39.91M
  • Supported OS: Windows 10 32 & 64bit, Windows 8.1 32 & 64bit, Windows 7 32 & 64bit
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=21&Level=4&Conn=3

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone I have had success with my issues, I used the driver booster, but still did not fix the glitch so I just tried to system restore to the previous build and then debuted and great it worked OK?
Go figure?

Reaction score
Hi Again, have fixed my WiFi issue by a system restore/roll back to the previous build.
The driver booster may have helped,but initially it didn't?
Don't ask me? But at least I am up and running again. Thanks

Reaction score
went through this video and got the wifi issue fixed at my dell inspiron running windows 10.

Ask a Question