WiFi unusable, but says I'm connected.

Reaction score
Windows 10 was surpassed to be an upgrade but all it has done is destroy my computer, thanks Microsoft. Regular BSOD's, errors and stuff that don't work and now issues that just cannot be solved by myself, why do I get all the complex errors? I just want to use a computer not become a NASA rocket scientist. How do I fix all this crap?

I'm not going to explain all my issues here but I have a problem with my WiFi. I turned off my computer one night and about 12 hours later the next day my WiFi says it is connected but I cannot use any internet related well... anything!

I've tried browsers, applications such as steam, and even CMD to ping myself to 8.8.8.8 and it failed. Although it says I am connected to my network. I've tried using a cable and it says I'm cable connected but it is limited and it dosent even show the network I'm connected to. Nothing works around here!

Does anyone have any solution to this "new" operating system WiFi issue?

Just to avoid any retarded answers I have reset my computer, installed latest drivers and have been using Windows 10 ever since it had come out.

I'd love to reset my windows 10 but the problem with that is I'd like to use Steam and not have to wait a week to start using money on steam again. I've tried resetting windows 10 before but it said there was an error when it was done and did not change anything. This is why I hate technology.

Reaction score
UPDATE: i am now unable to do anything on my computer because now i just reset it and it just boots into bios. i have no idea whats going on, someone help me before I throw this garbage out the window.

Ask a Question