WiFi

Reaction score
I am unable to get wifi after downloading windows 10 from windows 7 as long as the Ethernet cord is hooked up I can get on. have had ATT out to fix it and they are unable to get it working......any suggestions? Not very technical

Reaction score
If you click the internet connection, on the right of the taskbar (It's a little hollow square), a window should pop up, showing available connections.
If you can see your connection in the list, click it.
A further window will now pop up.
Click both "connect" and "connect automatically"
See if that bring on the wireless connection.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
After following Mr. Davehc's steps.....you need to make sure that you have all the required hardware drivers installed for windows 10. What's the exact make/model of your PC/Laptop?

Note: just because you have a qualifying OS for an Upgrade doesn't mean your PC/Laptop will support the upgrade. It's imperative the users check with their vendors for OS driver support before an upgrade is attempted. If not users will always run into this type of problem.

Reaction score
If you click the internet connection, on the right of the taskbar (It's a little hollow square), a window should pop up, showing available connections.
If you can see your connection in the list, click it.
A further window will now pop up.
Click both "connect" and "connect automatically"
See if that bring on the wireless connection.
I have tried that as did at&the tech to no avail.

Reaction score
After following Mr. Davehc's steps.....you need to make sure that you have all the required hardware drivers installed for windows 10. What's the exact make/model of your PC/Laptop?

Note: just because you have a qualifying OS for an Upgrade doesn't mean your PC/Laptop will support the upgrade. It's imperative the users check with their vendors for OS driver support before an upgrade is attempted. If not users will always run into this type of problem.
What drivers do I need to install. It is an acer aspire for the laptop

Ask a Question