Will we have Windows 11?

Reaction score
you mean we're going to be lumbered with this crap ? was hoping windows 11 might actually be good compared to this rubbish

Reaction score
you mean we're going to be lumbered with this crap ? was hoping windows 11 might actually be good compared to this rubbish
Sorry it is what it is i still have W7 ultimate on two of my five PCs which always fire up & run like a Swiss watch.
I have no intention of changing them to W 10.
Perhaps the next windows should be called Windows Ultimate.;)

Reaction score
Yes jake, this was pointed out to me after I posted it, I was in a hurry and didn't read the whole thing, it pays to take your time when posting such things, a lesson learned!. :):):)

Reaction score
Does it really matter. The question (after windows 10 is windows 11, right?) is still a valid and open thread.
I believe the OP was looking for opinions.

Reaction score
Does it really matter. The question (after windows 10 is windows 11, right?) is still a valid and open thread.
I believe the OP was looking for opinions.
Well since MS skipped Windows 9 alltogether, the next generation maybe something else but windows 11, depending mostly of what Apply will do I guess....

Reaction score
Post #6 makes sense. As there will not, MS own statement, be another "numbered" OS, then it may as well be dropped altogether and just called Windows. But, such a vague title could give problems for latecomers, so how about "MSOS"

Reaction score
I'm quite happy with Windows, IOS and android. However what worries me is when MS decides it need that $200 per every other year or so for the upgrade. This is what I fear.
They should call it "Windows Monopoly Edition" On the install anniversary date the boot screen says
"Do not pass Start-Pay $200" ............"Or go to Jail"

Reaction score
It has been a common theme since 2014 that Windows 10 is the last major version, will just be ongoing/periodic Version Upgrades with with each followed by numerous Build updates, as we've been seeing since then.

But then a lot of folks thought that of Apple's Mac OS X and now it has been renamed to macOS with that being called Sierra and with High Sierra following soon if not already.
Yes they will go on messing up our computers

Reaction score
I love W10 can not understand anyone not liking it? I got it ASAP which was a day after it came out and now have it on all 4 of my home PC's and it's been nothing but Amazing!

Reaction score
Other than the unwanted apps that I don't use, I don't find it any different than Win.7
In fact Win 7 was far easier to manage.

Reaction score
It takes a while to get used to it. Although I was hesitant at first, I am more and more liking it.

Reaction score
I love W10 can not understand anyone not liking it? I got it ASAP which was a day after it came out and now have it on all 4 of my home PC's and it's been nothing but Amazing!
I am so happy for you that you haven't been experiencing the issues that many people are. My self I don't like the new interface at all and have installed Classic Shell to fix that.

Reaction score
No, there will be no Windows 11. Microsoft said that they would continually improve Windows 10 through feature updates like the Windows 10 Creator's Update, and the upcoming Fall Creator's Update.

Reaction score
No, there will be no Windows 11. Microsoft said that they would continually improve Windows 10 through feature updates like the Windows 10 Creator's Update, and the upcoming Fall Creator's Update.
upcoming Fall creators update???
you are 6 month behind in the versions. the latest is the April2018 update. Fall creators update was released in October 2017...
BTW: since when does Microsoft stick to what they say??

Reaction score
I would go for a thin Windows 11 version that has all the security, speed ups and good stuff but without , or more likely, easily uninstalled, edge, cortana, skype,, Windows Store and most of the stuff like games, weather, Groove and so on.

I know that you can achieve that state with W10 but it is tedious and has to be redone every major release.

Ask a Question