Win 10 Mail App not printing

Reaction score
This worked for me:

Depending on how your printer is connected to your computer, it may be a victim of a power saving option, or more likely the port which it connects to is a victim of a power saving option.
You may want to check Device Manager, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers, for each USB Root Hub, double click it to open the properties dialog box and check the "Power Management" tab.
Uncheck the box that says "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

I got this from a different web site. Tried all sorts of other setting mods, until this one finally worked. Could print from any other app or program, just not Win 10 Mail, v 17.8126.423770 on 15 May 2017. I have a desktop PC running Win 10 Home Edition, Version 1607, Build 14393.1198 I changed 3 USB Root Hubs listed in Device Manager as above.

rick

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting back with a fix, @urcontact - hopefully this will help someone else in the same boat :).

Ask a Question