SOLVED Win7,win10 issue

Reaction score
I have several disks that are tutorials for photo shop. I got them in England as part of digital photo magazine. had win7 laptop there 9 yrs ago. with win10 they will open to start page even list the lessons, but no farther. this OLD man needs some step by step help. No teenager around (LOL)

Reaction score
Try setting the program compatibility mode:
1 Right click on the program executable file and select properties
2 When the properties page opens, check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" in the dropdown list, select Windows 7. click Apply, click OK
3 Restart the computer and try running the program. If this doesn't work, run the compatibility troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.
Gary

Attachments

• Properties.jpg
    Properties.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Compatibility Mode.jpg
    Compatibility Mode.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 38
Reaction score
there is no executable file on these disks. so i can't get to compatibility mode from properties nor any other way that i have found that said i could run on win7.

Reaction score
You can always run a Windows 7 virtual machine from within your current operating system, and your program should work.

Reaction score
I have several disks that are tutorials for photo shop. I got them in England as part of digital photo magazine. had win7 laptop there 9 yrs ago. with win10 they will open to start page even list the lessons, but no farther. this OLD man needs some step by step help. No teenager around (LOL)
i have adobe photo shop 7 disc with passwords numbers that is no longer available--i still use windows 7 along with external , might swap with old programs

Ask a Question