SOLVED Windows 10 2004 Start menu issues

Reaction score
I was just checking for updates and this is what came up (beside no updates):

2020-07-04_154421.jpg

I DON'T THINK SO ! ! !

Reaction score
This is what my Dad's says, even though I have him deferred for 60 days. I'm sure it's his legacy Nvidia GT 230 that's incompatible. Microsoft should have just worked the bugs out before releasing it. I'd be happy if it would be a yearly upgrade cycle instead of a bi yearly one.

Also one thing removed from 2004, is the ability to defer upgrades in Windows 10 pro, without using the Group Policy Editor. I really have had it with them forcing "improvements" on me.

feature-update-to-2004-coming-large-100848185-large.jpg

Reaction score
I wonder how many different types of computers they test their updates on before releasing them?. :cool:

Reaction score
It is the time again. I just got the 2004 Upgrade offered through Windows update. Gonna take the risk and install it. Just about to finish the Image of the old 1909 system, juuuust in case the 2004 is misbehaving again...
wish me luck...:oops::rolleyes::confused:

Reaction score
So far,so good. It installed fairly quick, faster than I am used to. However, I get the weird feeling that it takes only minimal time until MS screws something up again.

Of all the Windows Version that I had the privilege to experience, the Version 2004 is by far the worst they have ever released. It sure looks like that the programmers/developers getting more and more complacent or is it just me that feels that way??

On this note, time will tell and I am curiously optimistic for the future....

Ask a Question