SOLVED Windows 10 Apps No Longer Working

KJJ

Reaction score
I have a few apps that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store including Weather, Google News, and Microsoft News. None of these apps are working now. I uninstalled each app with the intention to re-install each, but now the Microsoft Store will not launch. Any suggestions to fix??? Thank you.

Reaction score
fix Store - tested in Win 10 - works also
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

Clear Store Cache for Default Apps

1. Press the Windows+R keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog.

2. Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

3. In Windows 8 and Windows RT, the Store will now open, and state the following: The cache for the store was cleared. You can now browse the store for apps.

Reaction score
fix Store - tested in Win 10 - works also
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

Clear Store Cache for Default Apps

1. Press the Windows+R keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog.

2. Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

3. In Windows 8 and Windows RT, the Store will now open, and state the following: The cache for the store was cleared. You can now browse the store for apps
Snuffyyyy please explain me please ... i dint get what u said. Check out my post on 14th june if u can solve that

Ask a Question