Windows 10 laptop crashed and not working help!!!!

Reaction score
Had my laptop since Christmas and it's been absolutely fine, sometimes it closes down itself but I've put that down to it overheating. Today I was on the laptop and it closed itself down again and when it started back up it wouldn't open pasty password screen for an hour, so I shut it down and when it opened back up it was stuck on the blue "Please Wait" screen for about an hour again and now the screen is just totally black and not registering any buttons I'm pressing but it's definitely on because the lights are on.
Someone please help I've no clue what to do here

Reaction score
Managed to get a different screen that said to either shut down or troubleshoot and now it's sayng that it can't repair my computer. I seriously just need my laptop working again wtf

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Agreed.
It's only a few months old and should not be
Had my laptop since Christmas and it's been absolutely fine, sometimes it closes down itself but I've put that down to it overheating.
doing that... no matter the reason.
I would first contact the seller and if they couldn't do anything then I would resort to the manufacturer as @Norton has suggested.

Reaction score
Colleen What was the reason a new laptop was overheating? Laptops should always be used on a flat level surface, even when charging. Not on a sofa or bed, they will overheat for sure, the cooling air intake vents get restricted. That goes for using it on your lap too for extended periods of time.

Ask a Question