Windows 10 Map App Not Working

Reaction score
This is on a dell venue pro 11 tablet with windows 10 pro. I downloaded an offline map in settings, then map app would not load. When I click on map, it pop up for 3 seconds then gone. I tried run App troubleshooter. It did not find any problem.

how to fix this ?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Is the tablet running the latest build of Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 Build 10586.36 ??

Reaction score
It's normal, windows normally don't upgrade at the same pace. Never turn off your pc while updating, have patience it will be solved and thus get completed automatically ones windows is done.

Reaction score
The original posts on this are more than 2 years old, have to watch the dates. I believe Version 1511 [November 2015] is no longer supported.

Reaction score
Happens a lot and can lead to confusion with wrong advice

I did once suggest that posts marked as solved, should be closed. It could help.
I think the suggestion was turned down, but cannot remember the reasons given.

Of course, as in this case, if not marked as solved, the problem still exists.

Reaction score
Of course, as in this case, if not marked as solved, the problem still exists.
Could be. But then we don't know if the original poster is still around, the problem has been fixed, the computer replaced, or if a newer version of Windows fixed the problem.

I think keeping a historical record of posts was part of the reason for not removing 'old' stuff. At times it's obvious a Search of a Forum has not been done to see it others had already posted something similar.

Reaction score
Could be. But then we don't know if the original poster is still around, the problem has been fixed, the computer replaced, or if a newer version of Windows fixed the problem.

Well, the TO was last here March 25th,2017 so I am taking a guess and say the issue has been resolved but the TO forgot to mark it as such.

Ask a Question