SOLVED Windows 10 put my pc in a bootloop because of its updates

Reaction score
Today I wanted to power on my pc and then I've seen the thing with updating and then my pc restarted, and now it's in a bootloop with the restoring the previous version of Windows.
I didn't ever wanted to update from 1709 to 1803 or 1809 because it was getting stuck and I was trying to delete the windows upgrade files while windows was working after the restoring, but now they came back and left my pc in a bootloop because they tried to update it.
I really need help with this because on my pc I have all my work.
And windows should not update other systems without the user permission.
Pc: HP Compaq 8200 elite convertible minitower
Intel core i5 2400cpu 3,1Ghz
10gb ram
Geforce Gt 1030 low profile
320W psu
3 hdds wd blue
Windows 10 pro 1709
1920x1200 resolution

Reaction score
Start the computer and when the Windows logo appears, press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Do this twice and the third time the computer should boot into the recovery environment where you can try to roll the system back into the previous version of Windows 10.

Ben

Reaction score
Start the computer and when the Windows logo appears, press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Do this twice and the third time the computer should boot into the recovery environment where you can try to roll the system back into the previous version of Windows 10.

Ben
It will go Only into the "Recovery" thing.
15569807615281123530540.jpg

Reaction score
I solved it somehow.
I had to use a bootable cd with at least windows 7, then I went to the partition with my windows and renamed WindowsBT into something else and my pc started. I know my pc cannot update so I stopped updates permanently via a tutorial on youtube.

Ask a Question