SOLVED Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an issue with my Windows 10. When the battery level reaches 30%, it automatically Hibernates.
I googled before creating this thread (probably not enough googling) to find the solution, but I did not find a solution working fine.
I checked my battery plan, battery settings and advanced power plan of my battery, checking all options related to battery, and both Low Level and Critical Level in Battery and Plugged In are set to 5% to Hibernate, but still when my battery percent reaches to 30, it hibernates.

Could you please advise me what's the problem and how to solve that?
My battery is healthy because I can work with it around 2 to 2.5 hours from 100 percent to 30 percent.

Laptop: Acer Aspire F15 F5

Windows 10, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.804

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hi,

2009 is the current version of Win 10, you have version 2004, do an upgrade and that may well solve your problem?. :)

Reaction score
Thanks, the issue is with the physical battery and I should to the repairing center again to replace another one.

Reaction score
Sure, I'm going there Saturday (weekend days in Iran are Thursday and Friday), and whenever it gets replaced and if the new battery holds more and goes below 40 percent, I'll update.

Reaction score
As I told, I did replace the battery (two times) and the place where did replace it has found there was an issue with the physical battery itself.

Now today I got a new battery and they told me the new one is tested and does work till the 0 percent.

I have installed the new battery and I see that I can use until 3 percent fine.

Thanks all for participating and helping me.

Reaction score
As I told, I did replace the battery (two times) and the place where did replace it has found there was an issue with the physical battery itself.
Now today I got a new battery and they told me the new one is tested and does work till the 0 percent.
I have installed the new battery and I see that I can use until 3 percent fine.

Thanks all for participating and helping me.

Ask a Question