Windows 10 turn on bluetooth toggle missing

Reaction score
Sounds like the BT module is failing. I presented that with dell last time... so maybe I'll get a replacement when we chat again this Friday?

Reaction score
Good luck. If you’re trying to claim a warranty repair you may have to purchase a USB BT dongle to prove it isn’t a Windows problem.

Reaction score
settings
Bluetooth and other devices
the BT toggle is missing.
airplane mode is OFF
Also under device manager BT isn't listed
All was working OK until a few weeks ago, so maybe related to recent current updates
Not sure how to fix this

thanks
Sometimes such issues happened with bluetooth and users become frustrated. Here I have suggested a method to solve your issue.
*Press Windows+ R key and type devmgmt.
*Go to View option from Menu and click on Show Hidden Devices.
* Now right click on Bluetooth USB module or Bluetooth Generic Adaptor and select update driver.
This method can help you out to fix the Bluetooth Toggle Issue.
Thanks

Reaction score
Sometimes such issues happened with bluetooth and users become frustrated. Here I have suggested a method to solve your issue.
*Press Windows+ R key and type devmgmt.
*Go to View option from Menu and click on Show Hidden Devices.
* Now right click on Bluetooth USB module or Bluetooth Generic Adaptor and select update driver.
This method can help you out to fix the Bluetooth Toggle Issue.
Thanks

That's all been done many times. Same issue came back in June, and this time dell sent out tech to replace BT/network chip. Just have to wait and see if it's fixed?

Ask a Question