Windows 10 Update goes to choose keyboard language

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just performed a Windows 10 update and after it restarted it comes up to choose keyboard language. I keep hitting US and sometimes it will go to another screen for technical help like fix problem, reload from last, etc. I have tried reloading from last ..(cant remember term) but said it could not complete. Tried technical help to repair and it said could not fix. I am thinking I need to reload Windows 10 again but I do not have a disk it was already installed on the computer when I purchased it and did not come with CD. They said it does not come that way now. Also I am assuming I will loose everything that was on the computer? Please someone help and as you can tell I am not a very knowledgeable computer person, just know the basics to get it to work.

Thank you

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thank you for responding. I know it was or pretty sure it was Windows 10 Home but have no clue 64 bit or 32 bit. How would I know that now? What do you recommend?

Reaction score
Wolfie I just clicked on that link but I can not get to a home page. The only page I get to is that where it asked keyboard language and the other screen if lucky but it is not a home page like that link picture shows it is all blue screen no apps or anything.

Reaction score

Ask a Question