Windows/computer as a Personal Robot

Reaction score
How can I make my computer to work WITH me or work for me as Personalised Robot? Is this possible? thanks.

Reaction score
Quite a task. Try asking Cortana? She will navigate as you wish, just like a Cylon Centurion "By your command"

Reaction score
Quite a task. Try asking Cortana? She will navigate as you wish, just like a Cylon Centurion "By your command"
Unfortunately, Cortana is NOT available in HONG-KONG-area-windows - it's just not provided or supported! so my problem is still a problem. Thanks anyway.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Cortana is NOT available in HONG-KONG-area-windows - it's just not provided or supported! so my problem is still a problem. Thanks anyway.
That is an issue with the various languages in the world. Exasperating the issue is the legal side of producing and selling software for various areas, example is the N version of Windows editions where certain applications have to be left out to comply with the legal requirements of some areas [think anti-competition].

Ask a Question